Sendle 250g lets Australian Pro senders send small items easily, cheaply, and fully tracked.
- 250g is only available domestically inside Australia right now. You can see the pickup locations here.
- Sendle 250g is available to accounts on the Pro plan (you can see your plan here on the live/production dashboard, or here on the sandbox).
- 250g orders are pickup only, so senders can't leave them at drop-off points.
- 250g labels will feature a different partner's logo on them instead of the Sendle logo, making it easy to separate those orders for pickup.
- See our 250g Help Centre article for more details.
This is how to book a 250g order:
The Create an order Endpoint lets you create an order. You book a 250g order just like any other, but:
- Use the
- Make sure the weight is 250g or less (avoid conversion issues by using the weight unit 'grams').
- You need to be on the Pro plan (see your plan in your production dashboard or sandbox dashboard).
If the above is true and the pickup location is within our 250g zones, you'll get dedicated 250g rates for the order!
Follow our Getting Printable Labels page to get the order's label.
250g orders get picked up by a dedicated driver! As you already do, separate your orders by pickup partner to ensure the right driver gets the right parcels.
If you're having trouble booking a 250g order, try adjusting the weight or origin/destination addresses. As an example, you can try booking with origin and destination addresses in Pyrmont 2009 NSW.
If you still encounter trouble, try looking at our 250g Help Centre article and see if you can book a 250g pouch via the dashboard.
Updated 5 months ago