Our API exposes different products that orders can be shipped with (see the Get Products endpoint). This page has a description of each product we offer, the product code it uses, and how you should display it to users.
- Display name is how the product should be displayed to receivers/buyers as part of the ordering flow.
- First mile describes the first mile option used.
- Region describes the region(s) this product is available in.
|Product code||Display name||First mile||Region||Description|
|Sendle Saver||Drop off||US||Sendle's economy shipping product.|
|Sendle Saver||Pickup||US||Sendle's economy shipping product.|
|Sendle Standard (AU only) or Sendle Preferred||Drop off||Global||Sendle's preferred shipping product.|
|Sendle Standard (AU only) or Sendle Preferred||Pickup||Global||Sendle's preferred shipping product.|
|Sendle Express||Pickup||AU||Sendle's express shipping product.|
How do you quote or book an order using a specific product? Depending on the endpoint, you'll select products in different ways.
Here's what to do for each one:
- Get products endpoint: This endpoint automatically returns quotes for all valid products on your account (and returns their product codes). We prefer integrations make quotes with this endpoint, as senders will be able to take advantage of new products without any extra work on your end.
- Get a quote or Create an order endpoint: Supply the
product_codeparam with the selected product's code. Also make sure the
first_mile_optionparam is not being sent (as the first mile is configured by the product).
- View an Order endpoint: You can see which product this order uses by looking at the
productobject on the response.
Updated about 1 month ago